Saturday, April 18, 2020

The Art of Alexis Vera


Writes artist Alexis Vera:

I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. My first studies and contact with the artistic expression were through photography, participating in workshops and collective exhibitions at several Cultural Centers in my city.

After a journey of self-knowledge through Latin America, life brought me an unexpected journey, the return to the land of my ancestors, Andalucia, Spain, were I currently reside. And this is were I continue to explore my concerns, the way of expressing my feelings and emotions, that impel me to carry out a variety of workshops: drawing, watercolor, live model and acrylic with different artists.

As I gain more knowledge and practice I realize how broad the range of human expression and its continuous evolution are, which place me in a position of constant learning and research.

To visit Alexis's official website, click here.













Related Off-site Link: Alexis Vera's Official Website

See also: The Art of Mauna Nada | Ego Rodriguez | Liam Campbell | Richard Vyse | David Jester | Aaron Moth | Travis Chantar | Douglas Simonson | Guglielmo Plüschow | Vilela Valentin | Dante Cirquero | Nebojsa Zdravkovic | Brenden Sanborn | Wilhelm von Gloeden | Richard Haines | John MacConnell | Leo Rydell Jost | Jim Ferringer | Juliusz Lewandowski | Felix d'Eon | Herbert List | Joe Ziolkowski

No comments: