Sunday, May 23, 2021

The Art of Salem Beiruti

Says Salem Beiruti:

I was born in Lebanon, grew up between Lebanon and Abu Dhabi. I studied in Lebanon and got my degree in interior design, another degree in fine arts, and publicity. I moved to Amman, Jordan, between 2006 and 2013; now I’m based in Madrid, Spain.

My skill evolves every time I draw something new. I clearly expressed my passion to draw the male form specifically for about two years, more or less, right after I moved to live in Madrid. Before that my work was based on advertising campaigns mainly, and not personal artwork. In Madrid I got the chance to have a direct contact with models, feeling more the essence of my subject and appreciating the beauty of the human body. This is what leads me always to express myself in each artwork, and this is my passion.

Related Off-site Link: Salem Beirut’s Official Website

See also: The Art of Ismael Álvarez | Stefano Junior | Saul Lyons | Alexis Vera | Mauna Nada | Ego Rodriguez | Liam Campbell | Richard Vyse | David Jester | Aaron Moth | Travis Chantar | Douglas Simonson | Guglielmo Plüschow | Vilela Valentin | Dante Cirquero | Nebojsa Zdravkovic | Brenden Sanborn | Wilhelm von Gloeden | Richard Haines | John MacConnell | Leo Rydell Jost | Jim Ferringer | Juliusz Lewandowski | Felix d'Eon | Herbert List | Joe Ziolkowski

No comments: