Friday, December 28, 2018

“Downtown Heaven”


In response to the posting of the image at left to the Facebook group Queer Artists, one member of the group wrote: "One famous and very handsome American writer who I was lucky to know and who was an admirer of men’s beauty, called this particular area “downtown heaven.” Each time I’m lucky to visit that area I always remember his words of appreciation."

I too appreciate and enjoy my forays into this area of another man's bodily terrain, and always strive to make it a "heavenly" experience for both of us. There is something special indeed about both exploring and pleasuring another man's cock, balls, and hole, and surrendering one's own cock, balls, and hole to another.

The images I share today celebrate all of this. Enjoy!












See also the previous posts:
The Body: A Holy Place of Romp and Renewal
The Body's "Holy Hole"
Buddies

Images: Subjects and photographers unknown.

No comments: