Friday, June 12, 2020

Jordan


Writes Jordan Yeoh:

I’m a fitness freak, a certified trainer, and a full-time dad.

A decade ago, I was this skinny scrawny kid who loved to drink, and party A LOT.

As a result, my health, body and mind went downhill. This affected my confidence and self-esteem; I was depressed, filled with negativity and doubt.

Things changed dramatically when I started working out five times a week and started eating right.

A few years later, I saw massive improvements in my health and outlook, and I conquered the negativity in many areas of my life.

I am humbled to have been awarded as the first ever “Best Hunk” in The Hottest Hunks in Malaysia 2011. I’ve been featured on Men’s Health cover a few times. With the confidence that I built, I earned the nickname “Durian Prince” by once breaking the local standards selling durians with my muscles (shirtless), it went viral globally back in 2015. And today I'm also known as the No. 1 most influential fitness personality in Southeast Asia.

I’ve been skinny, I’ve been fat, I’ve smashed my limits multiple times, and today I’m proud to say that I am living the best version of myself. I believe we are meant to grow and progress and I’m super excited to have people meet their fitness goals because my live changed dramatically through fitness and I know if I can do it, everyone can do it too.












Related Off-site Links:
Jordan Yeoh Fitness – Jordan's Official YouTube Channel
Celebrity Trainer Jordan Yeoh Didn't Leave His Home for Three Days After Durian Fame – Joey Lee (AsiaOne, May 29, 2019).

See also the previous posts: Andre | Lakieth | Joe | Mark | Jason | Jamie | Lyriq | Philip | Don | LeBron | Jayjay | Donald | Geremy | Jerome | Solomon | Colin | Luis | Nyle | Philip | Charlie | Sukdeep | Rafael | Mon Bel Ami

Images: Photographers unknown.

No comments: