Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Autumn Hare II


Image: "Autumn Hare" by Karen Davis.

Says Karen: "My work is inspired by nature, music, spirit, stories, folklore, surrealism, the energy and magic that surrounds us and by the interconnection of all living things.

"I grew up and still live in the Wiltshire countryside surrounded by chalk white horses on hills, standing stones, the call of owl and bark of fox.

"I often imagine the inside of my head being like a house. It has hundreds of rooms and endless doorways. Each one is stored with inspirations,characters, magic and ideas that one day will come out in the form of a painting, wooden creation or maybe even words. I hope to share as many as I can in this lifetime."



Recommended Off-site Link:
Moonlight and Hares: The Website of Karen Davis

See also the previous posts:
Starlit Hare
Autumn Hare
Autumn Beauty
Autumn Hare (2008)
Bel Homme XIX

No comments: